Designed for rugged outdoor applications, the new Algiz RT10 tablet features an IP67 rating and the ability to withstand water, dust, shock and temperature extremes.
Handheld has announced the release of the all-new Algiz RT10, a rugged 10-inch. Android tablet for construction sites and harsh outdoor environments.
The new Algiz RT10 features an IP67 rating and the ability to withstand water, dust, shock and temperature extremes. This product has a 10-inch high-resolution screen. touch screen and weighs 980 grams (2.2 pounds). With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 5G platform and Android 11 operating system (OS), it delivers enterprise features for mobile workers in the field.
5G functionality enables live video streaming in the field, while Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) validated by Google places it on a restricted list of qualified, business-focused devices. It features biometric (fingerprint) ID for security, as well as MaxGo Mobile Device Management (MDM) software for custom settings on devices in a field network.
- 10 inch high resolution and sunlight readable. touch screen with tempered glass and rain mode and gloves
- Google GMS for access to Play Store and Google Maps
- 5G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, BT and NFC high-speed data
- Integrated u-blox NEO M8U chipset for GNSS location data using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
- UDR tracking, which allows a user to stay connected to a network even in tunnels or other environments typically inaccessible to signals
- 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras
- User-replaceable full-day battery
- Optional scanner and built-in UHF, plus built-in expandability
- Accessories including carrying cases and vehicle docking stations with GPS and Wi-Fi antenna pass-through
“The Algiz RT10 Android tablet is the best combination of handheld design, field ruggedness and technology capabilities available in an enterprise-grade mobile computer,” said Johan Hed, Director of Product Management, Handheld. “It offers true mobility and is the perfect choice for businesses that need a flexible solution in any type of vehicle.”